Size & Fit
Jacket Beito Jr. is a classic cross-country skiing jacket designed for recreational skiing and training. Wind and water resistant softshell fabric with stretch panels under the sleeves and on parts of the back provide good freedom of movement and ventilation. Bionic Finish Eco® delivers additional durability and weather resistance. There are two hand pockets with zips in the front and wide elastic cuffs. The internal draw cord in the hem of the jacket allows for a custom fit.
- Technical all-around Jacket
- Windproof Ribstop fabric with DWR
- Tricot paneling at back for maximum movement
- Regular fit
- Articulated Sleeves
- 2 handpockets
- Elastic cuffs inside
- One hand solution, bottom hem adjuster
- Reflective details on front and back yoke
- All zippers YKK
- Do Not Bleach
- 40 Normal
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash with similar colors.
- Close all zips before washing.
Determine your size by using the chart below. If you’re on the borderline between two sizes, order the larger size for a looser fit or the smaller size for a tighter fit.