Jacket Boulder Jr. is an excellent all-round jacket for before and after training, or everyday use. The main, padded ripstop material combined with a 3-layer softshell fabric provides good durability. It has a modern look and a comfortable fit. The jacket is insulated with Ecodown®, which gives very good insulation. Bionic Finish Eco® makes for long-lasting colors and increases resistance from the elements. There are two zippered hand pockets in the front, and a fixed hood that protects against wind and harsh weather. The front zip also features chin protection.
- Warm and comfortable jacket for everyday use
- Main fabric in a combination of elastic softshell and rip stop
- Insulated areas top of jacket, sleeves and collar
- Multicolour panelling
- 2 warming handpockets
- Front Zip YKK, with chinguard and backplacket
- Elastic logo binding at cuffs and bottom hem
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately.
- Close all zips before washing.
Determine your size by using the chart below. If you’re on the borderline between two sizes, order the larger size for a looser fit or the smaller size for a tighter fit.