Jacket Raw Insulator 3.0 is a highly technical hooded jacket developed for before and after training or leisure. The jacket is made with the premium material Pertex® Quantum, which provides exceptional softness and low weight, as well as wind and water resistance. A treated wool material on the shoulder insulates well and has a water column of up to 20,000 mm, which keeps you warm and dry even when it is raining. Wool panels underneath the sleeves increase freedom of movement and regulate body temperature. The jacket is filled with 90/10 goose down, which is RDS certified. The front placket on the upper part of the zipper, opens and closes smoothly using small magnets and the jacket features two large inner pockets as well as two hand pockets with zippers in the front.
- Slim Fit
- Wind Resistance
- Tynn dunjakke som holder deg tørr og varm
- Vind- og vannavstøtende på utsatte partier
- Ullpaneler under ermene for god bevegelighet og temperaturregulering
- Magneter over glidelås som gjør det enkelt å åpne/lukke jakken
- Raw technical Insulation jacket
- Super light and technical shell fabrics with DWR
- Bionic Finish Eco®
- Primaloft Silver Padding
- Super light shaped cuffs
- Reinformance panels
- Highly Elastic panel at back for extra movement
- Technical construction on fit and paneling
- Slim fit
- Ultrasonic at chest and sleeve to avoid stitching through fabrics
- Shaped collar
- Articulated Sleeves and fit
- 2 handpockets
- Elastic binding at bottom hem
- All zippers YKK
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash with similar colors.
- Wash using wool program.
- Close all zips before washing.
Determine your size by using the chart below. If you’re on the borderline between two sizes, order the larger size for a looser fit or the smaller size for a tighter fit.
Jacket Raw 3.0
When Tech meet Style
Jacket Raw 3.0 represents the absolute best in cross country skiing jacket technology from Dæhlie. This is the ultimate 2-in-1 jacket for winter endurance sports made with high-quality materials.Read more