Jacket Trace is a very lightweight cross-country skiing jacket intended for high intensity training. It is the perfect choice for the fastest athletes demanding high performance. Wind and water resistant softshell material with 4-way stretch, makes the jacket very flexible. Stretch panels on the upper back and under the sleeves allow for an extended range of motion and the best possible ventilation. A partially brushed inside provides just the right insulation and elastic cuffs give an excellent fit. Bionic Finish Eco® delivers additional durability and weather resistance. There are two hand pockets with zippers in the front, as well as an inner draw cord at the bottom of the jacket for a customized fit. Taped seams boost protection from the weather even further.
- Vind- og vannavvisende materiale med god fleksibilitet
- Stretchpanel øverst på ryggen og under ermene som gir best mulig bevegelighet og ventilasjon
- Delvis børstet innside gir riktig isolasjon
- Technical ski jacket
- Fluffy softshell and DWR
- Bionic Finish Eco®
- Comfortable and elastic underarm panels
- Reflective details CF & CB
- Regular fit
- Articulated Sleeves
- 2 handpockets
- Partly elastic cuffs
- All zippers YKK
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash with similar colors.
- Close all zips before washing.
Determine your size by using the chart below. If you’re on the borderline between two sizes, order the larger size for a looser fit or the smaller size for a tighter fit.
On Thursday the 21st of February 2019, our Brand Heroes will be on their marks. We want you to share these memories and get to experience our World Championship collection. Find your favourite clothes here.See the collection