Pants Pro Jr. are technical pants for high intensity training. They are made with wind and water resistant softshell fabric in the front that features Bionic Finish Eco® for durability in the form of long-lasting colors as well as weather resistance. Strategic stretch panels in the sides and inner legs give total freedom of movement. The thinner mesh panel behind the knee allows for optimum ventilation. There is a wide waistband with a silicone backing and an adjustable draw cord. A great fit is ensured by articulated legs, which also feature reflective details for increased visibility. A zippered hem with silicone grips well on cross-country ski boots and a small key pocket on the right side adds convenience.
- Slim Fit
- Regular Waist
- 3 layer softshell
- TPU membrane
- Water column: 10.000 WP
- Breathability: 10.000 MVP
- Rudolf Bionic- Finish® ECO
- Articulated knees
- Crotch gusset for enhanced movement
- YKK zippers
- Leg zippers
- Strategically placed elastic panels for enhanced movement and ventilation
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation
- One zippered hand pocket
- Elastic hem with silicone grip
- Elastic waistband with internal drawstring and silicone grip
- Printed logo
- Reflective details
- This garment contains bluesign® fabric
- Contains fabric complying with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately.
- Close all zips before washing.
Determine your size by using the chart below. If you’re on the borderline between two sizes, order the larger size for a looser fit or the smaller size for a tighter fit.