Racesuit Nations 3.0
Size & Fit
Racesuit Nations is a tight-fitting and highly technical full racing suit with a construction that ensures great mobility. It is made from a technical material with incredible stretch properties for the best fit. An aerodynamic material from Schoeller has been used in strategic areas on the shoulders and legs to reduce air resistance and increase your top speed. High quality mesh panels are placed under the sleeves and on the back for optimal movement and ventilation. The use of bartac seams at the bottom of the sleeves and legs makes it possible to adjust the length. There are laser-cut perforations in the front and the colors are vacuum sublimed to avoid fading. Highly-elastic flatlock seams provide optimal comfort.
- Higly technical onepiece Racesuit
- High performance main fabric from Carvico with excellent stretch
- Morphable drag reduction areas on skin legs, branded schoeller fabric
- High quality mesh panelling from MITI for optimal ventilation and stretch
- Strategic mesh panelling CF, under arms, back of knee and centre back
- Front zipper opening with chinguard and backplacket, front placement gives better fit around shoulder and collar, and the suit is easier to put on
- Slim fit with optimal construction for better movement
- Hidden zip opening front fly for men
- All zips YKK
- All seams higly elastic
- Bartac stitching on sleeves and bottom legs for the possibility of lenght adjustment
- Sublimated colours
- Do Not Bleach
- 30 Normal
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately.
- The garment might bleed color.
- Close all zips before washing.
Determine your size by using the chart below. If you’re on the borderline between two sizes, order the larger size for a looser fit or the smaller size for a tighter fit.