Racesuit Seefeld Wmn is the next generation racing suit used by the Norwegian cross-country ski national team. A tight-fitting, highly technical full race suit with optimal construction to ensure good mobility. Made from a technical material with great stretch for the best fit and mobility. Features 37.5® technology that helps maintain the ideal core temperature during exercise. The particles cool you down when you are warm and activate to warm you up when you are cold. This technology consists of natural, embedded particles in the fibers, which capture and release moisture up to six times better than ordinary polyester. High quality mesh panels strategically placed under the arms and on the back, for optimal movement and ventilation. Highly elastic flatlock seams for optimal comfort.
- Next generation Racesuit used by the Norwegian national team
- High performance main fabric from Carvico with excellent stretch
- High quality mesh panelling from MITI for optimal ventilation and stretch
- Strategic mesh panelling under arms and centre back
- Shoulder zipper with chinguard and backplacket
- Slim fit with optimal shape for better movement
- All zips YKK
- All seams flatlock higly elastic
- Sublimated colours
Determine your size by using the chart below. If you’re on the borderline between two sizes, order the larger size for a looser fit or the smaller size for a tighter fit.
On Thursday the 21st of February 2019, our Brand Heroes will be on their marks. We want you to share these memories and get to experience our World Championship collection. Find your favourite clothes here.See the collection