Suit Ridge Jr. is a comfortable and functional two-piece pullover suit designed for low intensity cross-country skiing. Both the jacket and pants in this set feature a normal fit and are made from wind and water resistant softshell fabric. A Bionic Finish Eco® treatment boosts durability and the material’s ability to withstand harsh weather. Articulated sleeves and knees give an excellent fit and freedom of movement, as do the elastic cuffs and YKK zippers at the bottom of the legs. Both the pants and jacket come with two hand pockets and reflective details for increased visibility.
- Technical ski suit
- Elastic softshell main fabric with DWR
- Comfortable, wicking and elastic back panels
- Regular fit with articulation on arms and knees
- One hand solution, bottom hem adjuster
- Front zipper with chinguard and backplacket
- Warming handpockets on both jacket and pant
- Elastic cuffs on jacket
- All zippers YKK
- Reflective piping on both jacket and pant
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash with similar colors.
- Close all zips before washing.
Determine your size by using the chart below. If you’re on the borderline between two sizes, order the larger size for a looser fit or the smaller size for a tighter fit.