Top Mora is a high-quality, technical training jacket with a zippered collar. It functions as a perfect alternative to a race suit on colder days and is made with wind and water resistant softshell fabric in the front with excellent moisture wicking properties. Reflective print on the upper part of the sleeves and shoulders gives you 360-degree visibility in the dark. Strategically positioned mesh panels ensure maximum ventilation, while the articulated sleeves and elastic seams increase mobility and comfort. There are thumbholes on the sleeves and silicone on the hem to ensure coverage and fit.
- Technical, warm and windresistant training top
- Windproof softshell in front with DWR
- Wicking, elastic and high recovery slickface fleece main fabric
- Strategic mesh panelling for maximum ventilation and moisture transportation
- Slim fit
- Articulated sleeves and nicely shaped shoulders
- 360 reflective allover print on sleeves and shoulders
- Elastic cuffs with thumb holes
- All seams highly elastic
- YKK Front Zip, with chinguard and backplacket
- Elastic w. Silicone grip bottom hem
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash with similar colors.
- Close all zips before washing.
Determine your size by using the chart below. If you’re on the borderline between two sizes, order the larger size for a looser fit or the smaller size for a tighter fit.