It really depends on how the day is. But sessions where I manage to push through despite the fact that I really just want to give up - gives an absolutely incredible feeling! Or the sessions where the legs just run away and everything feels easy, that feeling is good!
It has to be Gulsetmarka.
- When it's cold outside: Enough clothes to not freeze, but also not so much that it takes away movement. Warm, breathable garments without being heavy are what I go for, as well as gloves, a hat and a good jacket. When it's cold, I quickly think that it's winter and dark, then a reflective vest also becomes part of the uniform!
- When it's hot: Then I prefer breathable materials that are airy and light. Preferably just a shorts and sports top or a thin t-shirt, such as the t-shirt endorfin.
- Shorts Oxygen: This one is so light and airy. The inner tights make running comfortable and provide for good movement.
- Jakke Intense: I like to wear this feather-light jacket when I'm a little unsure of the weather, or to warm up when it's a little cooler outside.
- T-Skjorte Endorfin: Breathable and light t-shirt perfect for warm weather.
Right now I have a focus on increasing the hours on the bike. I will be going to a sprint triathlon in August and cycling is my weakeness at the moment! Getting your body used to running after cycling is also a focus. Beyond that, I focus on taking longer runs and some sessions in the pool or open water.
It will be to make it better on triathlon by cycle faster and run more economically after cycling part. The pure goal for the race is a new personall best at the New Year's trim. In the autumn, the Varden Trimkarusell starts again, so it will be exciting to compare times from the spring season!